InterMoor routinely seeks qualified candidates for positions to support business opportunities around the world.
InterMoor offers a comprehensive benefits package, challenging and stimulating work, unique opportunities for career growth and a friendly work environment.
To apply for any of these positions, please download and complete the application form
Download application form
Once completely filled out, please inquire online by clicking the 'inquire online' button for a specific position. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offshore Rigger (Morgan City, Louisiana)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Put safety first. Begin each task and job duty with safety first in mind
• Work offshore on anchor handling boats and other types of vessels
• Become aware of conditions and objects on deck of vessel before starting work, and at all times, to remain safe
• Travel to work at various locations such as Gulf of Mexico, Venezuela, West Africa, Brazil and other overseas locations
• Work onshore at Fourchon dock or Morgan City yard
• Select cables, ropes, pulleys, winches, blocks and sheaves, according to weight and size of load to be moved
• Assemble and attach rigging to objects to be lifted by crane or other lifting/hoisting devices
• Be aware of weather conditions and recognize hazards prior to any rigging or lift
• Check and inspect slings, mooring ropes, lifting devices and equipment and materials associated with rigging for serviceability, safety and functionality
• Give hand signals to the equipment operator while engaged in hoisting and moving objects in a manner that ensures the safety of workers, equipment and materials
• Carefully establish safe walking paths at all times. Watch placement of feet when walking at all times to avoid slips, trips and falls
Closing Date: 12.31.2016
• Provide copy of current TWIC card
• Prefer copy of current water survival certification (BOSIET or T-HUET)
• Prefer copy of current API Rigging certification
• Prefer copy of current SafeGulf or RigPass
• Minimum of one year recent offshore rigging experience
• Successful completion of physical, drug screen, functional capacity evaluation (FCE), and background check
• Successful completion of offshore rigging written exam
• Ability to obtain passport. Current passport is preferred.
• Be available with short notice for mobilization to projects
• Work offshore for various durations
To apply for a position in Brazil (Ficha de Cadastramento - InterMoor do Brasil (2))
To apply for this position, please download and complete the application form
Download application form
Once completely filled out, please inquire online by clicking the 'inquire online' button
To apply for a position at InterMoor do Brasil, download the application form.
Closing Date: 7.21.2016